With many international glassmakers, decorators, end-users, OEMS, suppliers and brand owners having already secured their place at GlassPrint 2019, the early-bird booking period has been extended to 31 July, 2019, to allow even more attendees to take advantage of discounted registration rates.
Taking place in Düsseldorf, Germany on 27-28 November 2019, the GlassPrint conference and exhibition will cover the latest advanced solutions for decorating all types of glass. Highlights of the two-day programme include:
- An extensive series of technical presentations covering digital and screen processes that will detail the latest cutting-edge technologies for glass decoration.
- Keynote presentations offering global printed glass market information, as well as topical addresses by industry figureheads representing leading bodies such as BV Glas, FEVE, Glass for Europe and Messe Düsseldorf / glasstec.
Confirmed technical presentations from industry experts include:
- Adhesion of inkjet inks on glass by ChemStream
- Sol-gel inkjet printing for transparent conductors on glass by COMATEC-LANS
- Will it be screen or digital printing on glass bottles? by Curvink
- Making a lasting impression: Ink adhesion to glass by ESMA Expert Team
- Digital printing on hollow glass by Fermac
- Adding value for hollow glass decoration by Ferro
- Inkjet coating and decoration of flat, container and industrial glass by Global Inkjet Systems
- Simplifying glass printing with screen and CtS technology by Grünig/SignTronic
- Direct-to-cylinder: Digital printing on glassware by InkCups
- High performance CTP system for digital preparation of silk screen forms and pad printing plates by Lüscher
- Labels are out! Ink challenges and opportunities in direct to container glass inkjet printing by Marabu
- Screen print 2.0 from plastic dial to digital glass display by Marabu
- Developing dedicated mesh for screenprinting on glass by Sefar
- Automation and control for screen printing on small size flat glass by SPS Technoscreen
- Surface pre-treatment to enhance adhesion and coverage of organic inks to hollow glass by Tecno5, an affiliate of Cerve
- Industrial solution for digital printing of windshields and sidelights by Thieme
Extended to 31 July, discounted early-bird registration rates at www.glassprint.org are inclusive of all conference presentations, networking dinner/lunches and a table-top exhibition area featuring leading suppliers of inks, pre-press technology, printing equipment and supplies. Taking place at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, space is limited so early registration is highly recommended.
Limited table-top exhibition space is also still available for companies wishing to promote their products and services to a captive audience of existing and potential customers.
Proven track record
GlassPrint 2019 follows the 2017 event that was deemed an outstanding success by a record audience of 200 attendees from 28 different countries in Europe, Africa, North America, Asia and the Middle East. Previous GlassPrint participants include senior personnel representing ABInBev, AGC, Apple, ARC, Ardagh, Corning, Deco Glas, Diageo, Guardian, Heinz, Libbey, Nokia, Nestlé, NSG/Pilkington, O-I, Saint-Gobain, Schott, Sisecam, The Absolut Company, Verallia and many more!
In recognition of its importance on the global glass event calendar GlassPrint is powered by glasstec and sponsored by glassglobal.com. The event is jointly co-organised by ESMA, the European Specialist Printing Manufacturers Association, and Chameleon Business Media, publishers of Glass Worldwide and Specialist Printing Worldwide magazines.