At the upcoming edition of Glassman America, glass manufacturers, associations and international suppliers will share their insights via case studies, market analyses and product profiles.
The Glassman America 2013 conference, to take place 11-12 September in Las Vegas, offers the hollow/container glassmaking community the opportunity to meet and discuss issues and developments affecting the design, process and production of hollow and container glass.
Glass manufacturers, associations and international suppliers will share their insights via case studies, market analysis and product profiles, such as Stephen Segebarth, Sr. Vice President, Government Relations, Regulatory Affairs & Law at Verallia North America, Lynn Bragg, President of the Glass Packaging Institute and Sree S Selvam, Hard & Soft Commodity Analyst, Consultant & Researcher at Visiongain.
Other speakers include:
- Allstates Refractory Contractors: David Boothe, President;
- Bock Energietechnik: Werner Bock, Manager;
- Bottero: Paolo Mazzone, Sales Manager;
- Heye International: Rainer Heidemann, Sales Manager, Americas;
- Isimat: Harald Gavin, Sales & Marketing Director;
- Jenike & Johanson: Roger Barnum Senior Consultant;
- Redwave – BTW Binder: Gerhard Glawitsch, Head of Environmental Technology Sales;
- Ruco USA: George Koch, Product Manager, Glass;
- Tri-Mer: Rod J. Gravley and Kevin D. Moss, Business Development Director;
- XPAR Vision: Joop Dalstra and Michael Podgorski, Sales Manager.