The GLASS Glass Industry Fair 2012 will present two different aspects of glass used in construction and industry and by architects and interior designers.
The GLASS Glass Industry Fair 2012, which will take place 24-27 January 2012 in Poznan, Poland, is a new project in the broad range of trade fairs organized by the Miedzynarodowe Targi Poznanskie. Through the presentation of unique uses of glass products, the aim of the organizers is to promote glass in Poland as an ecological material with many applications, which is very much needed in the Polish marketplace.
GLASS is a continuation of the GLASS&STONE project of 2008. Talks and meetings with exhibitors and visitors have contributed to the inception of the innovative GLASS formula. During this event, glass will be presented in two ways:
• flat glass – used in construction and industry; and
• decorative glass – used by architects and interior designers.
GLASS Glass Industry Fair is organized every two years along with Poland and Central-Eastern Europe’s largest construction sector trade fair – BUDMA.
GLASS Glass Industry Fair exhibitors offer products from the following industry groups:
• machinery, equipment, and accessories for the processing of flat glass;
• flat glass used in industry;
• glass used in interiors;
• ready-made glassware.
Invitations to visit the fair are directed at the following customer groups:
• manufacturers of glassware;
• glass factories;
• glassworks, flat glass producing factories;
• interior designers and architects;
• architects of urban spaces (designers of gardens, green areas);
• conservators of monuments;
• building managers, administrators;
• environmental science.
The BUDMA International Construction Fair, BUMASZ International Fair of Construction and Road Building Machines, Vehicles and Equipment, and Sports Construction Center, will also be taking place at the same time.