The Asia Pacific flexible glass market is expected to witness a significant growth, by registering a robust CAGR of nearly 36.5% between 2014 and 2020.
Incorporation of flexibility threshold in the display market, development of “Roll2Roll” process and flexible PV along with the R&D investments in the flexible glass industry by key glass manufacturers; are among the prominent factors driving the demand for flexible glass systems across APAC. Also, an influx of new flexible and rollable glass products by key manufacturers such as Corning Inc. and Asahi Glass Co. is expected to bolster the market growth thereby increasing competitiveness in the market. Japan represents a huge market potential followed by South Korea and China, where in Smartphone and tablet application along with the solar PV application holds a significant share.
The report analyses the APAC Flexible Glass Market from 2014-2020, focusing on:
- Market size and forecast, 2013-2020
- Key drivers and developments in flexible glass market
- Key trends and developments of flexible glass products for application such as display and solar PV
- Key drivers and developments in particular countries such as Japan, China and South Korea
- Cost analysis and product development strategy trends in APAPC
- Cost to replace plastic material with flexible glass in plastic flexible display, commercialization trends in the flexible glass industry, competitive benchmarking, consumer electronics market and solar PV production
The key segments covered are:
- Flexible Glass Application in Display
- Smartphone & tablets, curved TV, building mounted displays and wearables
- Flexible Glass Application in Solar PV
Featured companies include Corning Inc., Asahi Glass Co., Scott AG and Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd.
The report covers Asia Pacific countries such as Japan, South Korea, China and others. It is available from http://www.mrrse.com/sample/269