The launch of FIT Show 360 means that people can now log on and see why FIT Show is the UK’s number one trade show for the window, door, flat glass, hardware, components and roofing industry.
The platform provides a 360 degree capture of the exhibition, with online access to over 150 exhibitors showcasing the very latest innovations in windows, doors, machinery, glass technology and much more, all from the comfort of a visitor’s home or office.
Nickie West, FIT Show event director, said, “Whilst nothing beats visiting FIT Show in the flesh, our unparalleled virtual experience is the next best thing. FIT Show 360 offers a digital twin of our exhibition halls from the NEC this May. As an event organiser, we are constantly looking at ways to enhance the live experience for exhibitors and visitors, working with EXPO 360 to launch FIT Show 360 has allowed us to do just that.
“Our exhibitors can now increase the shelf life of the show with their detailed digital recording and hot spots, whilst visitors can go back and re immerse themselves in the event. An added bonus has been being able to launch a digital twin of the show for people who couldn’t make it, but want to learn more about the show, the brands and products – they can now do this from anywhere in the world.”
FIT Show 360 Key Features
- Full virtual twin of an exhibition, embedded on the exhibition website for exhibitors, visitors and prospects to access online after the main event
- Fully customisable branded menu system allows exhibitions to create searchable directories of all their exhibitors.
- EXPO360 is fully accessible on mobile and tablets with responsive design and menus
- Individual URLs for every stand provide the ability to drive traffic directly from websites and social media
- VR compatible for truly immersive experience
- Multi-language capability with instant translation option
- Featured exhibitors benefits:
• appear in both the Highlights reel and in the ‘Featured’ section of the ‘Directory’ giving visitors the ability to jump straight to their stands and explore their hotspots
• the option of adding additional hotspots to add images, videos, brochures, links and production information to their stand
• highlighted at top of the standard directory containing all exhibitors.