How packaging materials are adapting in an increasingly changing consumer market context in trends across F&B, Cosmetics, Pharma, Perfumery and Personal Care
- What are the challenges and opportunities in terms of packaging materials and how does this affect your future strategy?
- How do these challenges translate in a strategic approach and impact the decision making process?
- What are the key environmental and economical strategies in packaging materials in multi sectors that reflects consumer needs and drives investment decisions?
- Where do we see the role of plastics, glass, metal and paper in 5 years? What can the industry do now to prepare for an uncertain future?
- Understanding which materials are more eco-friendly in terms of collection, production and conversion to increase sustainability in supply chains#
- How to respond to consumer demands for truly sustainable packaging materials?
- How to better communicate with the consumer regarding their expectations of sustainability?