The deadline for submission of abstracts is January 24, 2019, 9 p.m. EST- no exceptions.
The 80th Conference on Glass Problems (GPC) invites engineers, educators, students, and solutions providers working on various aspects of glass manufacturing to submit an abstract for an oral presentation at this premier industry conference. The deadline for submission of abstracts is January 24, 2019, 9 p.m. EST- no exceptions.
Broad topics of interest include:
- Glass melting & quality
- Combustion and heat transfer
- Process control, sensors, and Industry 4.0
- Modeling of glass melting and processing
- Raw materials, batching and recycling
- Forming issues and container customization
- Safety, emissions, environment, and respirable silica
- Carbon reduction, energy management, and electric boosting
- Furnace design and reconstruction
- Furnace life extension and maintenance
- New topics (relevant to glass manufacturing)
80th GPC selected oral presentation authors are required to submit a paper for publication in the proceedings of the conference.
The 80th annual GPC will run October 28-30, 2019, once again at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio. The conference is the largest glass manufacturing conference in North America, and attracts glass manufacturers and suppliers worldwide to exchange innovations and problem solutions. Co-organized by the Glass Manufacturing Industry Council and Alfred University, the conference provides expert lectures, panel discussions and focused courses and symposia, along with exhibiting and networking opportunities.
To submit an abstract:
NEW THIS YEAR: There is a web-based form for this year’s submission process. Fill in the abstract submission form here and submit.
If you have questions, contact Donna Banks at email@example.com