The 2012 edition of the International Home + Housewares Show is 97% sold out even now – at four months from the dates. This year’s event will have almost 2,000 worldwide exhibitors.
With less than four months to go before opening day, the 2012 International Home + Housewares Show is 97% sold out, according to the International Housewares Association (IHA), the show’s owner and operator. The show begins at 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, 10 March and closes at 5 p.m. on Tuesday, 13 March, giving buyers and exhibitors an extra half-day for strategic meetings.
The show will host nearly 2,000 exhibitors from around the world, including well-known suppliers returning to the Show after an absence including Calphalon and Robinson Home Products/Oneida.
Other returning companies include:
• Dine + Design Expo: Ballarini North America, Inc.; Luigi Bormioli Corp.; Companion Group and Energizer Household Lighting.
• Discover Design: ASA USA, Alessi USA, Inc. and Guzzini S.P.A.
• Wired + Well Expo: BlendTec, a div. of K-Tec Inc.; OBH Nordica and Oregon Scientific.
• Clean, Contain + Sustain Expo: Hamelin Enterprises.
High profile companies exhibiting for the first time include Denby and Discover Design exhibitors Eva Solo and Nambe in the Dine + Design Expo; Friedrich Air Conditioning and Kiss Products in Wired + Well; and Nice-Pak Products and Prestige Homewares in the Clean, Contain + Sustain Expo.
Other new exhibitors include:
• Dine + Design Expo: Bosign, Cooper Coated Coil and George Wilkinson.
• Discover Design: Design House Stockholm, Kinto and Lunares;
• Wired + Well Expo: Home Skinovations, Neato Robotics and O2 Cool; and
• Clean, Contain + Sustain Expo: Dupont Surface Care, Kyjen, Mercury Luggage/Seward Trunk and T.Z. Case International Corp.
The International Housewares Association is the 73-year-old voice of the housewares industry, which accounted for USD 301.8 billion at retail worldwide in 2010. The not-for-profit, full-service association sponsors the world’s premier exposition of products for the home, the International Home + Housewares Show, and offers its 1,700 member companies a wide range of services, including industry and government advocacy, export assistance, State-of-the-Industry reports, point-of-sale and consumer panel data through Housewares MarketWatch, executive management peer groups, a unique Web-based community and group buying discounts on business solutions services.