Tatneft Alabuga Fiberglass increases fiberglass production

PD-Tatneft Alabuga Fiberglass is one of the largest manufacturers of fiberglass in Russia and the CIS

PD-Tatneft Alabuga Fiberglass has increased its fiberglass production capacity by 32%, as a result of the modernization of the glass furnace. According to the Industry Development Fund, which provided 441.51 million RUB for the project, as a soft loan, the total investment in the modernization amounted to 883 million RUB.

80% of produced fiberglass will be sold in Russia, the remaining 20% abroad.

PD-Tatneft Alabuga Fiberglass is one of the largest manufacturers of fiberglass in Russia and the CIS, it’s a joint venture opened in 2010. Tatneft and the German company Preiss-Daimler Group invested 3.2 billion RUB in the construction of the plant.

For more information about Tatneft Alabuga Fiberglass: www.alabuga.tatneft.ru.