S.T. Group can supply its clients a wide range of products for the production of IG glass
The Italian company is presenting its product at the event in Bogotà.
Since December 2016, Marval Srl, a brand well-known worldwide and a company with long-term experience in IG machines. has become S.T. Group. The aim of S.T. Group is that of consolidating and strengthening its market share with regards to IG glass with high quality products made entirely in Italy.
S.T. Group can supply its clients a wide range of products for the production of IG glass:
• vertical washing machines with six brushes and upper motor, excellent and high speed final drying plant with high pressure soundproofed ventilator, and robust stainless steel structure.
• the top of the range TOP washing machine.
• gas presses: providing a high percentage of gas thanks to an efficient spraying system, which reduces gas leaks.
• automatic high-speed sealing robot guaranteeing excellent sealing quality of the glass panes with perfect closure of corners.
Moreover, S.T. Group also offer the following equipment for IG lines:
• automatic profile bender
• automatic salt loader
• butyl extruder
• Mono- and bi-component extruders
All products and services of S.T. Group are 100% Made in Italy:
• Design thanks to a new and functional technical department
• Products thanks to a mechanical department divided into different divisions:
o milling – lathes – metalwork
• Assembly thanks to a good mechanical assembly workers department
• Testing: S.T. Group tests and checks in-house each and every product before delivery to clients Un team of S.T. Group installers take care of machine functions, informing and training clients and operators on the use and maintenance of the products in all major foreign languages.
S.T. Group’s main machines are equipped with remote control, which enables to have live and direct remote assistance.
All other types of customer service and assistance are possible, thanks to S.T. Group’s technicians available to travel to any part of the world in 24 hours.