Their experience in the Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American markets will support the success of the event.
PROPORCIÓN 3 SA was born in 1989 to provide technical information about the flat glass and carpentry sectors in Spain, and now is one of the leading media companies in the glass, doors and windows fields, point of reference above all for Spanish and Portuguese speaking countries.
Its magazines have a very special and distinguishing feature: information about two different but complementary sectors in a unique reversible publication.
PROPORCIÓN 3 publishes and distributes the following magazines:
– Revista del Vidrio Plano y Industrias Afines (printed edition)
– Revista de Ventanas, Puertas y Cerramientos Acristalados (printed edition)
– Quién Es Quién España, Portugal, Andorra y Fabricantes Mundiales (printed edition)
– Hueco Arquitectura (digital edition)
– Revista del Vidrio Plano – América Latina (digital edition)
– Revista de Ventanas, Puertas y Cerramientos Acristalados – América Latina (digital edition)
– “Mini” Vidrio Plano e Industrias Afines (digital edition)
– “Mini” Ventanas, Puertas y Cerramientos Acristalados (digital edition)
Furthermore, starting from 2008, PROPORCIÓN 3 created the website Vidrioperfil.com, divided in three sections: Spain, Portugal and Latin America.
GlassOnLine chose PROPORCIÓN 3 for cooperating on the upcoming event Cuba Glass 2016: in fact, Revista del Vidrio Plano, the other magazines and Vidrioperfil.com are both media partners and sales agents for Spain, Portugal and Latin America.
For more see http://www.vidrioperfil.com/ and http://www.glassonline.com/site/cubaglass/.