Europe is the largest producer of container glass
Research and Markets has published the report Glass Packaging Market in Europe 2018-2022, which covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the glass packaging market in Europe.
Glass packaging is used in packaging food and beverages, pharmaceutical products, and personal care products. Europe is the largest producer of container glasses across the segments, consisting of end-user categories and geography.
The analysts forecast the Glass Packaging Market in Europe to grow at a CAGR of 2.35% during the period 2018-2022.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the glass packaging market in Europe. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated by the beverages industry, food industry, pharmaceutical industry, and other industries.
The Glass Packaging Market in Europe 2018-2022 report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
* Compatibility of glass as packaging material
* Decreasing ROI and EBITDA margins
* Increasing scope for premium packaging
Key questions answered in this report
* What will the market size be in 2022 and what will the growth rate be?
* What are the key market trends?
* What is driving this market?
* What are the challenges to market growth?
* Who are the key vendors in this market space?
* What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
* What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?