Owens Corning’s second-quarter financial results will be announced prior to the opening of the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday, 1 August, with an earnings conference call to discuss the company’s results for the second quarter of 2012.
Owens Corning is scheduled to announce second-quarter financial results on Wednesday, 1 August, prior to the opening of the New York Stock Exchange.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mike Thaman and Chief Financial Officer Duncan Palmer will host an earnings conference call at 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday, 1 August, to discuss the company’s results for the second quarter of 2012.
* Live dial-in telephone number: US 1.800.706.7741 or international +1.617.614.3471;
* Passcode: 600-273-22 (Please dial in 10 minutes before conference call start time);
* Live webcast: http://www.owenscorning.com/investors;
* Telephone replay available through Aug. 8, 2012 at US 1-888-286-8010, or international +1-617-801-6888;
* Passcode: 958-065-88;
* Replay of webcast also available at http://www.owenscorning.com/investors.
Owens Corning is a leading global producer of residential and commercial building materials, glass-fiber reinforcements and engineered materials for composite systems. A Fortune® 500 company for 58 consecutive years, Owens Corning is committed to driving sustainability by delivering solutions, transforming markets and enhancing lives. Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of USD 5.3 billion in 2011 and about 15,000 employees in 28 countries on five continents.