O-I has announced an internationally-renowned panel of judges for the 2021 O-I : EXPRESSIONS DESIGN AWARDS.
The panel represents packaging design, print and publishing. The judges are:
- Jean-Dominique Andreu – international expert on marketing and product development in the luxury drinks market
- Josh Brooks – Marketing & Community Director Packaging, Easyfairs
- David Gamage – Managing Director, Earth Island Publishing
- Melianthe Leeman – Global Category Manager, Wine and Spirits, O-I
- Elaine Logan – UK Country Group NPD & NBD Leader, O-I
- Rosie Milsom – Head of NPD and Packaging, Atom Brands
- Adam Ryan – Head of Pentawards
The O-I : EXPRESSIONS DESIGN AWARDS 2021 contest theme is “Premium and Sustainable”, a nod to O-I’s new Contemporary Collection for spirits in Europe. The range was designed specifically for brands looking for packaging that’s both premium and sustainable. The contest theme challenges young designers to make those same considerations in their submissions.
O-I will print the five designs shortlisted by the judges onto LUX bottles from its new Contemporary Spirits Collection. They will be displayed at Packaging Innovations London (September 2021) where the final winner will be announced