The NGA has released two updated products for the auto glass industry covering safety, glass service, and pattern-making procedures.
The NGA has unveiled two updated products for the auto glass industry. These authoritative resources – which cover safety, glass service, and pattern-making procedures – are perfect for technicians, managers and CSRs. NGA training is an indispensable study guide for technicians preparing for the AGRSS Certification Exams.
The 2011 Auto Glass Technician Reference Manual is USD 69.95 for NGA members (USD 139.90 off the non-member price).
MyGlassClass.com Auto Glass Courses start at USD 29.95, bundles starting at USD 120, or a subscription including all Auto Glass courses starting at USD 350 for NGA Members.
The updated training includes:
• the latest technician techniques and procedures;
• latest guidance covering rain sensors;
• deeper coverage of value-added parts;
• detailed information on moulding techniques;
• training to prepare for AGRSS certification;
• and more.