Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories SINCE 1988
>Bi-monthly international magazine for glass manufacturing
Readership of this leading international magazine for glass manufacturing is targeted to glassworks involved in the production and processing of both holloware and special glass (containers, tableware, lighting, technical, scientific, industrial and pharmaceutical glassware).
Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories no. 6/2023
CONTENTS – Articles
- Hastening net zero: BDF develops Panorama 4.0™
- All eyes on contractor GSE ITALIA following VETROPACK facility triumph
- Customized conveyance: a DMA MASCHINEN success story
- Taking measuring to the next level, LUBEN GLASS does it again
- FEVE challenges PPWR glass free pass claim by Zero Waste Europe
- Hot-end coating by VIDROMECANICA reinforces glass protection
- 2023 sees STEKLARNA HRASTNIK hailed as Exporter of the Year
- Container glass in INDIA: an industry overview
- First half of 2023 shows VETROPACK’s signature determination
- Packaging and reusability: POLITECNICO DI MILANO engineers revisit glass bottles life cycle
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- GMP&A REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals with more than 10,000 printed copies per issue, circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed within the Qualified Circulation section). More than 26,000 digital copies are sent electronically.
- GMP&A PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the world’s most important glass trade shows and international conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to both visitors and exhibitors.
- GMP&A also SUPPORTS advertisers through its “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES”, Articles, Interviews, Company Video and much more.
10,000 printed copies per issue.
26,000 digital copies.
Europe: 37%; Middle East and Asia: 37%; Americas: 19%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.