Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories SINCE 1988
>Bi-monthly international magazine for glass manufacturing
The leading international magazine for glass manufacturing, GMP & A is targeted at glassworks involved in the production and processing of hollowware and special glass (bottles, containers, household, lighting, technical, scientific, industrial and medical glassware)
Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories no. 2/2021
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- BUCHER EMHART GLASS: Third generation of FleXinspect vision inspection machines
- OGT: At the service of its customers – always
- STOELZLE PHARMA: New production method for Type 2 pharma glass
- HEYE INTERNATIONAL: Benefits of structured Project Management
- OCMI GROUP: Renovation at all levels – technology, service and human resources
- ADVANCED CONTAINER HANDLING: Experience and know-how with historical Italian roots
- SORG: Solutions to new challenges and problems: capturing complete plant situations
- LUBEN GLASS: VR1 polishing machine for non-destructive polishing of moulds and plungers
- VERALLIA: ESG1 roadmap and ambitions; Environmental, Social and Governance criteria
- FUTRONIC: Glass giant at the summit in Brazil
- EMS GROUP: Revolutionizing production capacities for businesses with ‘pay per use’
- STOELZLE GLASS GROUP: Commitment in terms of Flexibility, Agility, Reactivity
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- GMP & A REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- GMP & A PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, GMP & A SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 37%; Middle East and Asia: 37%; Americas: 18%; Africa, Australia, Others: 8%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.