Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories SINCE 1988
>Bi-monthly international magazine for glass manufacturing
The leading international magazine for glass manufacturing, GMP & A is targeted at glassworks involved in the production and processing of hollowware and special glass (bottles, containers, household, lighting, technical, scientific, industrial and medical glassware)
Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories no. 1/2021
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- SCHOTT: Sets the course for the future
- OPTIMELT: Operating data from an OPTIMELT Thermo-Chemical Regenerator system on a tableware glass furnace at Libbey Leerdam
- BUCHER EMHART GLASS: Maintaining air and gas ratio constant with AQRatio
- FALORNI TECH: Container marking traceability
- HEYE INTERNATIONAL: Simotion servo drive maximises processes at Ardagh Group
- IRIS INSPECTION MACHINES: Long-term partnership supports pharmaceutical glassware investment in Thailand
- WALTEC: Tailor-made technology and innovative machine solutions for sustainable glass production
- VRMT: Groundbreaking virtual reality training tool for the worldwide glass container industry
- SORG: Remote commissioning at global level
- STOELZLE MASNIÈRES PARFUMERIE: Working closely with brands, using an eco-responsible approach
- PHARMACEUTICAL GLASS IN PAKISTAN
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- GMP & A REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- GMP & A PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, GMP & A SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 37%; Middle East and Asia: 37%; Americas: 18%; Africa, Australia, Others: 8%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.