The Molyslip Glasstek range of hot-end lubricants are formulated for the IS machine, gob shear and distribution systems, delivery equipment, blank and finishing moulds and conveyors. These in addition to the industry proven Molyslip maintenance ranges, provide a comprehensive lubrication package to modern-day glass manufacturers.
Commenting on the launch, Molyslip General Manager, Andrew Cunningham, said “These are exciting times for Molyslip, and we see huge potential for this new high-performance glass range. The manufacturing of glass containers presents some of the most severe challenges to both the machines and lubricants used in their production and we are confident that Molyslip® Glasstek is one of the most efficient and comprehensive ranges available. Each lubricant within the portfolio is developed to address the specific requirements of glass industry applications and is designed to increase efficiency and optimise machine performance.”
- Glasstek MPC & Dry Graphite Spray PRE-COATS – Thin dry film coatings for blank and finish moulds to ensure excellent gob loading and optimised production efficiency.
- Glasstek SL-40 SHEAR SPRAY LUBRICANTS – Extend shear blade life, improve shear cut performance, provide corrosion protection, and reduce shear marks whilst optimising delivery efficiency.
- Glasstek EGC DELIVERY LUBRICANTS – Also known as “scoop oils” and “gob accelerator” lubricants, the Glasstek range of wet and dry delivery lubricants are specially developed to reduce friction, improve cleanliness and ensure consistent delivery of the gob to the mould.
- Glasstek AG-20 TRANSFER COATING – Formulated specifically to prevent product damage and reduce thermal shock, the Glasstek range of transfer coatings optimise production and ensure bottle consistency.
- Glasstek IS- 220 Ultra/IS-220/IS-150/PL50 IS MACHINE LUBRICANTS – The Glasstek range of IS machine lubricants has been developed to withstand the extreme temperatures found in glass manufacturing operations ensuring consistent lubrication, protecting against corrosion and wear whilst minimising carbon build-up.
- OCL – E10/Arvina XR2/Graphslip/Dry Graphite Spray SPECIALITY APPLICATION LUBRICANTS – To compliment the extensive hot-end range of lubricants for the glass manufacturing industry, Molyslip offers a full range of speciality high performance lubricants developed to extend the life and maintenance intervals of all other key equipment in the glass manufacturing process.
Molyslip is part of the Bishopdale Group, a private holding company for a group of industrial lubricants brands – Metalube, Molyslip and UOP. It is a UK-based manufacturer of specialised lubricants and has been supplying products both nationally and internationally since the 1930’s. The company exports to over 60 countries worldwide and its products (market leading COPASLIP, TAP, WRL and ARVINA) are used across a range of Industries, with particular strengths in Metal-Working, Oil & Gas, MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul) and Automotive as well Marine/Off-Shore, Ship Building, and Food & Beverage (both production and packaging areas).