This in-person, 1-day event held by Glass Technology Services (GTS) in conjunction with British Glass, includes a mix of talks from expert speakers, discussions and networking with people from across the supply chain.
If you work for a manufacturer, brand owner, or retailer and are responsible for improving the sustainability credentials of glass packaging, then this event is for you.
Delegates will learn about the hot topics relating to sustainable design, recycled content, recyclability, and rightweighting – along with the future technology options that can be utilised to meet net zero targets.
Join the event on September 13 at Tankersley Manor, Sheffield, to expand your network, exchange ideas and discover innovative approaches to promote sustainability within the packaging industry.
There is a limited capacity of 60 attendees, to participate complete this form to secure a place.
Agenda for the event (9.30 am – 5pm)
- Introduction to British Glass and Glass Technology Services
- What makes a glass: Understanding the benefits and impacts of virgin vs alternative raw materials
- How your design choices effect glass sustainability
- Networking lunch
- Working towards net-zero emissions for glass packaging
- Understanding the fundamentals of glass recycling
- Pushing the boundaries of glass innovation
- Your chance to meet the Glass Technology Services team and tour our laboratories
GBP 100 + VAT (non-members), GBP 80 + VAT (British Glass members)
Lunch and refreshments throughout the day are included.