Glass Service is a leading designer and supplier of furnaces and equipment for the production and the installation of neutral borosilicate glass furnaces for the manufacture of pharmaceutical tubes by Danner machines (process).
- Furnace total pull 25 tonnes per day of pharma glass tube neutral borosilicate glass alpha 51.
- Furnace surface is 27 square metres.
- 3 screw loading machines in loop with a level control machine equipped with Pt probe.
- The furnace operates by mixed melting up to 180 Nm3/h Natural gas in oxy-fuel cross fired combustion and up to 400 kW of 4 sections electrical boosting.
- Melter tank equipped with a bubbler barrier to improve fining and homogeneity of the melt.
- Electrical heating Bottom drain Zirconium cords removing, Platinum DHPT technology.
- Up to 50 kW Electrical Distributor and Forehearths (Working end) by moly electrodes air cooled.
- Platinum feeder technology.