Filtraglass will be at Colombia Glass
Filtraglass, manufacturer of water filtration systems for all types of glass industries, will be participating in Colombia Glass
Filtraglass activity is focused on the production of machines for filtration and extraction of the particles of glass contained in the water used in glass treatment processes. This system allows to separate clean and reusable water from dry and recyclable solid waste.
The company offers a wide range of machines, with different number of filtration columns and length. Each system consists of a stainless steel chassis that contains a pressure cylinder with one or more filtration columns inside it and a control panel, a pump that allows water to circulate and a tank divided into two sections. Moreover, all Filtraglass systems, when the appropriate modifications are applied, can provide optimal quality water for use in the spindles of CNC machines and insulated glazing glass seaming machines.
Furthemore, Filtraglass technology offers many advantages in quality and efficiency, such as:
– closed loop water circuit
– reduction in consumption of water and cutting oil
– reduction of maintenance costs
– respect for the environment
– increase of the useful life of the machines
– increase of the cutting speed
– better performance of the diamond grinding wheels
– decrease of breakages in production
– no stoppages in the production line
Filtraglass will take part in Colombia Glass – the Glass Industry Event for Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru and Panama – which will be held on 24-25 October 2017 in Bogotá.
For more information see www.glassonline.com/site/colombiaglass http://filtraglass.com/en.