Falorni Tech Glass Melting Technology

Eurovetro and Forel: “Glass evolves, and we evolve with it”

Eurovetro is a mature, family-run business, which retains the same inspiration and enthusiasm of its beginning, now carried on by the second generation: founder Agostino has been succeeded over time by his children Carlo and Annalisa, who share the same philosophy. In fact, Eurovetro has many new projects in the works.

Canino Family

Eurovetro’s strengths are its widespread presence in southern Italy and its ability to fulfil orders in just a few days. These characteristics have enabled the company to satisfy a growing number of customers: currently, their business is focused on 70 percent residential sector (windows and doors) and the remaining 30 percent to building contractors.

“Eurovetro was founded by my father Agostino,” Carlo Canino, owner of Eurovetro, said. “He was one of the first glaziers in this area to understand the great opportunity associated with insulating glass. Today the market has expressed the need for larger windows, to offer brighter rooms and superior thermal performance. For this reason, we have recently upgraded our equipment with a new Forel ‘High Tech’ line for insulating glass, with an edging machine and flexible profile applicator.”

The Eurovetro line can process glass panes of up to 5,000 by 2,800 millimetres in double, triple or even quadruple glazed units with shapes, offsets and with flexible (T-shape) or rigid spacer bars: the ‘High tech’ line has been developed to offer the user versatility, accuracy and productivity delivering a wide range of possibilities.

Sign up for free to the daily newsletter

Subscribe now to our daily newsletter for full coverage of everything you need to know about the world glass industry!

We don't send spam! Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Share this article
Related news