Ecol’s activity is focused on automotive and flat glass.
ECOL is a group of companies that design, manufacture and implement both mechanical and electrical components and machinery. The group also design full turnkey production lines, for all sorts of industries, especially the flat and automotive glass industry but also the energy sector (nuclear and wind power), cement and quarry field, household appliance sector.
Ecol manages the whole process – manufacturing, assembly and testing – of its products.
Focusing on the glass sector, following the products manufactured by Ecol:
• Automotive glass:
– Vacuum bag furnace (heatable and non heatable)
– De-airing windshield furnace
– Auto packing machines for automotive sidelites
– Washing machines for flat and curved glass
– Windshield control lines
– PVB cutting machines
– Drum for heated PVB
– Stockers for flat & curved glass
– complete lines of manufacture, printing, load & unload furnaces
– robots for load, unload, MB & packing
– Automatic PVB trimming for windshields
– Special machines for automotive glass industry
• Flat glass:
– Washing machines for flat glass until Jumbo size
– Polishing machines until Jumbo size
– Auto loaders and unloaders for Jumbo size
– Stockers, rolls & belt conveyors, aereal & terrestrial transfers
– mills for float, pattern & wire glass
– Complete lines for load & unload coater, laminated & silvering lines
– Tin bach periferics
– Dross box, hood, lip plate, dedrossing pocket
In recent years a high percentage of Ecol products are addressed to international markets such as Poland, Czech Republic, South Africa, Belgium, Brazil, Colombia, Portugal, China, Germany, France.
Ecol Ingenieria will participate in Cuba Glass, 6-7 December in Havana, to make contact with the glass professionals of the Caribbean area.
For more information please visit www.glassonline.com/site/cubaglass and www.ecolmecanica.com