Registration is open for participation in the 19th edition of the International Exhibition for Glass Products, Manufacturing, Processing and Finishing Technology – MIR STEKLA – to be held from 5–8 June 2017 in Moscow, Russia.
In 2016 almost 8,000 visitors attended the exhibition, which hosted almost 190 exhibitors from 20 countries.
These included leading Russian and foreign companies: AGR International, Ayrox Scrl, BDF industries, Brinolli Ermi 77, Glaston, Grenzebach Maschinenbau, Ernst Pennekamp, Glass Service, Gps Glasproduktions-Service, Henri F. Teichman, Imaca Bv, Buhler Technology, Motim Kadko Kft, Nicolaus Sorg, Pennine Industrial Equipment, RHI Ag, Ross Mould International, Waltec Maschinen, Msc & Sgcc, Luoyang Landglass, Heye International, Parkinson-Spencer, Refractories, Staraglass аnd оthers.
According to event statistics, visitors included senior executives, representatives of purchasing and marketing departments of major Russian and foreign companies working in the construction, furniture, automotive, food, medicine, instrument making, greenhouse industries and other sectors which use glass products:
• Glass manufacturers and processors, suppliers of raw materials, equipment, components
• Manufacturers of translucent constructions, furniture, interior items, mirrors, automotive glass, glassware, household and art glass, glass blocks, etc.
• Top managers of façade making and construction companies, project owners and developers, project designers
• Representatives of architect bureaus and design studios
• Contractors, traders
• Government officials representing the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, Moscow City Government, state corporations, government agencies, housing and utilities companies
• Representatives of industry associations, research institutes, schools
For more information and to book a stand, visit www.mirstekla-expo.ru/en