BDF‘s Panorama Suite 4.0 is a system platform which can operate with the standard operating systems across the plant, to provide the features of the state-of-the-art Industry 4.0.
Panorama Suite 4.0 is aligned with IoT (Internet of Things) philosophy of collecting real-time data from furnaces, forehearths, emission monitoring and recovered waste energy plant. Data storage history can be used to analyse statistics and create reports, which can also be accessed online from specific devices, by dedicated users with security permissions.
Panorama 4.0 has been developed following the latest best practices with simple and intuitive user interfaces, taking advantage of mobile media technologies such as tablet or smartphone. It’s SQL database and the numerous communication protocols allow integration with other ERP business systems.
BDF Panorama 4.0 features
- Unlimited web client access
- Use internal database powered by mySQL
- Data exporting to ERP system or company database
- Possibility of using physical or virtual server
- Use of local data loggers across geographically distributed multi-plant architectures
- User customizable dashboards
- User customizable reports
- The Suite has a number of different modules from which a customer can choose as required
- Multi driver suite to connect with different devices
- Alarm notification via email or SMS
- Strategic KPI calculation