Adelio Lattuada will copperate with Knittel Glass on automation
Adelio Lattuada and Knittel Glass have signed a cooperation agreement which will enable Adelio Lattuada to offer new, flexible and customized integration solutions.
Adelio Lattuada Srl is pleased to announce the beginning of the cooperation with the German company Knittel Glass.
Knittel Glass, founded in 1987, has a longtime experience in the automation for the glass sector and specifically in the design of specialized automation lines for the glass handling.
Thanks to Knittel’s strategic partnership with Kuka for the supply of robots, Adelio Lattuada can now offer new, flexible and customized integration solutions with the following advantages: increase of automation levels, flexibility and productivity, production optimization and costs reduction.
Some strong points of the ‘Adelio Lattuada + Knittel Formula’:
• Automatic and integrated online-measuring of the glasses
• Automatic adjustment of the working speed according to the glasses size
• Continuous production for a higher productivity (compared to the “fixed distance” solution)
• Possibility to turn the glass of 90° or 180°
The most common application is with two edging machines and one robot and this year, during Vitrum 2017, Adelio Lattuada will give you a real demonstration of this solution (further details will be soon on-line).
To achieve the maximum result, customized modules and software may be designed on request.
Robots require machines that are more fully automatic, so Lattuada has added some features to the list of options (others will be introduced shortly), including:
• automatic wear compensation on the polishing wheels
• automatic pressure and speed adjustment based on the glass thickness
• PC management of the working phases
• remote diagnostics and support
• possibility to remote the panel and the PLC on a PC/Tablet
To discover all the other integration solutions please click on: