The “NGA Glass Conference: February 2021”, taking place online using Zoom, February 9.
Session Spotlight – Glazing Design for GSA Building Requirements – 1.0 AIA|LU
The General Services Administration (GSA) owns and leases over 376.9 million square feet of space in 9,600 buildings in more than 2,200 communities nationwide. Get an in-depth look at the glass and glazing requirements of the GSA, including applications for bird-friendly, protective glazing, security glazing, energy and daylighting.
Presented by Lance Davis, AIA, LEED Fellow – Sustainability Architect for the GSA
- Interpret P100, Facilities Standard for the Public Service, and its application to design and construction projects
- Examine sustainable policy through federal legislation, executive orders and GSA policy
- Discuss glass and glazing specifically as they relate to the P100 standard and sustainability policy
- Explore the direction of sustainability at the GSA and the next version of P100
Program Summary (as of January 6, 2021; subject to change)
- Glass and Glazing Codes Deep Dive – 1.5 AIA LU|HSW
- Glazing Design for GSA Building Requirements – 1.0 AIA LU
- 6th Annual Fun Run/Walk
- Volunteer Celebration Happy Hour
Members and non-members are welcome and encouraged to attend. All rates will remain as published.
- NGA member rate: $100.00; Non-member rate: $150.00
- NGA member company rate*: $500; Non-member company rate*: $750
(*Company Rate – company registration includes unlimited participants from a company; however, sponsored benefits (ie: break vouchers) are limited to only five individuals from the company registered.)
To register click here.