Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories SINCE 1988
>Bi-monthly international magazine for glass manufacturing
The leading international magazine for glass manufacturing, GMP & A is targeted at glassworks involved in the production and processing of hollowware and special glass (bottles, containers, household, lighting, technical, scientific, industrial and medical glassware)
Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories no. 4/2021
CONTENTS – Articles
- ‘Deep learning’ to enable new inspections with SCOUT Ai from BUCHER EMHART GLASS
- FLA18 – the new vial forming machine from OCMI-OTG
- Measuring the volume of moulds has never been so simple as with LMS V1 from LUBEN GLASS
- BIRGI and MEFAR: Working together to provide ampoules, vials, lyophilized vials, BFS and pre-filled syringes
- R-PAL: one thousand of these palletizers from EMS GROUP
- CONDAT launches Lubriscore® eco-designed lubricants
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC: Energy supply, cost, and decarbonisation potential – challenges and opportunities
- Primary glass packaging for high quality products from VETROPACK
- MORDOR INTELLIGENCE: Glass bottles and containers market – growth, trends, Covid-19 impact, and forecasts (2021-2026)
- INDIA’S CONTAINER GLASS SECTOR: Focus on the beer industry
- LA OPALA: Lifestyle enriching products as company mission
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- GMP & A REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- GMP & A PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, GMP & A SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 37%; Middle East and Asia: 37%; Americas: 18%; Africa, Australia, Others: 8%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.