Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories SINCE 1988
>Bi-monthly international magazine for glass manufacturing
The leading international magazine for glass manufacturing, GMP & A is targeted at glassworks involved in the production and processing of hollowware and special glass (bottles, containers, household, lighting, technical, scientific, industrial and medical glassware)
Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories no. 4/2020
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- BUCHER EMHART GLASS: Smart Feeder – a fully closed loop controlled feeder system
- STOELZLE GLASS GROUP: Inspection and cullet technology: saving space, guaranteeing speed, reliability and flexibility
- SORG: Furnaces with a bright past and sustainable future
- TIAMA: A full range of services to meet customer satisfaction
- VETROPACK: Targeted investments; environmental awareness
- VETROMECCANICA: Quality and know how – 100 per cent Made in Italy
- BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES: Reliable and safe level measurement to improve glass production
- CHISINAU GLASS FACTORY: Analysis of the plastic deformed layer by the smoothing of cast iron moulds
- DIVERRE GROUP: Quality, flexibility, responsiveness, and competitiveness
- BUCHER EMHART GLASS: More stable production runs while preventing quality problems with FlexIS Blank Cooling Control
- VDMA: Virtual production processes are optimising the glass industry
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- GMP & A REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- GMP & A PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, GMP & A SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 37%; Middle East and Asia: 37%; Americas: 18%; Africa, Australia, Others: 8%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.