Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories SINCE 1988
>Bi-monthly international magazine for glass manufacturing
The leading international magazine for glass manufacturing, GMP & A is targeted at glassworks involved in the production and processing of hollowware and special glass (bottles, containers, household, lighting, technical, scientific, industrial and medical glassware)
Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories no. 3/2021
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- HEYE INTERNATIONAL: Responding to hot end, cold end and service requirements
- ANTONINI: Commitment and constant research for innovative solutions
- GLASS SERVICE: Stabilization of Wobbe Index in mixed air/natural gas fuel supplies
- ILIS: Precision – and beyond
- FUTRONIC: Strong ties for international success
- LUBEN GLASS: The evolution of lubrication with the ILS evo independent lubrication unit
- BORMIOLI PHARMA: Supporting scientific progress within the pharmaceutical industry – with a new Glass Research Center
- FAM ACCESSORIES, TOOLS & BURNERS: The optimal solution for each application
- OMS GROUP: Strapping, Stretch Hooding, Thermo-Shrinking, Stretch Wrapping, Packaging Lines
- OCMI-OTG: Integrating solutions; growing R&D
- SGD PHARMA: Tailored product and service solutions
- ACERS, THE AMERICAN CERAMIC SOCIETY: Challenges in artificial intelligence and machine learning for glass science
- SSV / SGRPRO / UNIGE: Design and tuning of a SNCR system for glass furnaces
- KALENBORN: Celebrating 100 years of courage, innovative drive, and engineering
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- GMP & A REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- GMP & A PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, GMP & A SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 37%; Middle East and Asia: 37%; Americas: 18%; Africa, Australia, Others: 8%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.