Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories SINCE 1988
>Bi-monthly international magazine for glass manufacturing
The leading international magazine for glass manufacturing, GMP & A is targeted at glassworks involved in the production and processing of hollowware and special glass (bottles, containers, household, lighting, technical, scientific, industrial and medical glassware)
Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories no. 3/2020
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- HEYE – First swabbing robots for China
- The role of renewable energy in increasing efficiency while reducing energy consumption
- LAHTI GLASS TECHNOLOGY – Proven technologies lead to process expertise
- BEATSON CLARK – Virtual Reality software revolutionises machine training
- IRAN’S CONTAINER GLASS INDUSTRY
- XPAR VISION – Automating multiple tasks at the blank side
- FEVE – ‘Close the Glass Loop’ platform to boost glass collection and recycling
- ALMOST EUR 1 MILLION SAVED EACH DAY – WITH RETURNABLE GLASS BOTTLES
- IPROTEC – LFC crack-off – a new revolution in moil cutting
- TIAMA HOT SYSTEMS – A full range of sensors at the hot end
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- GMP & A REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- GMP & A PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, GMP & A SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 37%; Middle East and Asia: 37%; Americas: 18%; Africa, Australia, Others: 8%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.