Frigoglass: joint venture with Unimagna

Greek Frigoglass S.A. has agreed to form a joint venture with Unimagna, Inc., a Philippines-based food and beverage cooler manufacturer. Frigoglass manufactures, commercializes and distributes commerc…

Greek Frigoglass S.A. has agreed to form a joint venture with Unimagna, Inc., a Philippines-based food and beverage cooler manufacturer. Frigoglass manufactures, commercializes and distributes commercial refrigeration units and packaging materials. As per the terms of the agreement, Frigoglass will hold 51% stake in the joint venture while Unimagna will hold the remaining 49%. Financial Dynamics Limited is acting as PR advisor to Frigoglass on the transaction.