Since being founded in 2009, Safety Glass Experts (SGE) has continued to grow each year. In 2012 alone, for example, the company carried out some important developments, including the opening of its new headquarters in Tampere, Finland, and entering new local markets in Middle-East, South-America and Asia.
• Opened new headquarters in Tampere, Finland
• Provided expert services for leading international glass industry players for safety glass processors as well as carmakers
• Gained new reference clients such as Guardian Automotive and Yorim and Mirit Glas
• Entered successfully new local markets in Middle-East, South-America and Asia
• Trained and advised more than 150 glass industry professionals over the year
Throughout the year, customer feedback was collected from larger training groups to learn how SGE performed, if the training sessions met customer needs and, last but not least, to enable the company to efficiently develop its services further. Overall participant satisfaction rate was 8.25 (on a scale of 1-10, where 10 represents excellent) of all training sessions conducted during 2012.