At the recent Stadium of the Year competition, the winner was Ghelamco Arena – located in Ghent, Belgium, and glazed with AGC glass –with 51,024 points.
Ghelamco Arena – located in Ghent, Belgium, and glazed with AGC glass – won the most votes, racking up 51,024 points.
Based in Belgium, AGC Glass Europe produces, processes and distributes flat glass for the construction (external glazing and interior decorative glass), the automotive (original and replacement glass) and the solar sectors. It is the European branch of AGC Glass, the world's largest producer of flat glass.
Its baseline "Glass Unlimited" reflects the possibilities offered by:
• glass as a material to meet a growing variety of needs (comfort, energy control, health and safety, aesthetics, sustainability);
• innovation in products and processes, derived from continuous research in advanced glass technology;
• over 100 sites throughout Europe, from Spain to Russia;
• a worldwide marketing network;
• its 14,500 employees focused on the customer.