Company production – all carried out in-house including welding, polishing and packaging – is based 80 per cent on specialization and the remaining 20 per cent for standard items.
Production is carried out exclusively automatically – by computer – using CNC machines, with the technical department preparing the sketches sometimes directly from an idea of the end-user.
Detailed studies regarding the techniques and metallization materials for glass-contact surfaces of moulds used in hollow glass production have enabled Busellato to develop a history of the process referred to in order to analyze possible defects, even in post-production phases. Thanks to the results obtained, ideal parameters for HVOF (High Velocity Oxy-Fuel) spray technology can be defined, with considerable advantages on the glass-contact surfaces, both in terms of finishing and durability of the mould itself. This in turn results in advantages in distribution, stretching, and workability of the filling material.
This process also eliminates the possibility of metallization detachment usually caused by thermal gradient among layers.